Moving On

Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Valentine Blog


 


       This February 14th morning, my Valentine and I planted new shrubs in our garden that edges the patio.  Stitch and Lily, our cats, sat on the patio critiquing all that we did.
       Yes, your right.  I know I should be working on a rewrite of my next children's
picture book, Ira Scrump, but promoting my children's picture book, Oliver's Wish. and trying to establish an author platform, not to mention the computer crash and broken links in my gardengossipart.com website, has consumed much of my time.  But, for me, today is a special day...a day to spend with my Valentine.
      My Valentine has not missed sending me a card on this day, in all the years we have been married. (and I also send him a card) We top the day off with a fine dinner at a favorite restaurant  while savoring a fine wine. A valentine tradition we established many years ago.
 
 A SPECIAL VALENTINE TREAT
 


     My next Children's picture book, titled. Ira Scrump, is about a Looper geometrid inch worm and the disappointments and fears he must conquer as he learns to round his 'loop' in order to measure through the garden.

     Oliver's Wish: A Tale from the Garden may be viewed and purchased at www.talesfromthegarden.org or purchased from your favorite on-line book dear - Amazon, Barns & Noble, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment